20061026

Where to Begin???

Ok.. I'd like to say that life has slown (is that a word) down a bit and that I have all the time in the world to get this blog up and running.. but it's the baby steps isn't it? Well anyway, I am finally getting settled into life as a New Yorker, and what an amazing life it is. School is amazing. It is all I could have hoped for and more! I am living my dream! AHHHHHHH (said like the Annie Banks in Father of the Bride, when she tells her father that she is getting married).

Ok... pardon me as I vent for a minute... I am currently in a computer lab writing this and God Bless them, but the Musical Theatre majors who feel the need to let us in on their personal rehersal while in the computer lab.. not just one.. but 3 people are singing different songs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok... whew.. I feel much better now. Well... I have some pictures to post when I can get them off my phone and I will work on that this weekend. That's all folks... and Prissi's blog is officially underway!

3 comments:

Rob Mottola said...

well well well - if it isn't angelina, i mean julia, i mean halle, i mean uma, i mean nicole, i mean sandra, i mean Drew, i mean Reese, i mean Cameron - no i mean the next big name hollywood starlet, prissi!

how the heck are you, oscarette...the gladiators crew misses you - mike vigilante and blue bennefield are back and they have been asking about you...

we miss you!

break a leg at school - and when you are ion the computer lab and the music people start singing again - break some jaws!

-best-
rob mottola

Stolmit said...

You are now a blogger. Kudos to you, Priscilla. Welcome to the family. You'll love it.

I'm so impressed you used a quote from Goethe for your personal quote on your home page. I like the quote too.

Check my blog out from time to time too. Welcome to New York!

Bella Sera said...

Well it's about time girl!!! Miss you in GA, but loving that you're living your dream. I wonder what my dream is...hmmmmm deep thoughts from Pamela. OK so you're officially on my blog and I expect comments girl :) Live your life so others can hear.